Book 3 of 4: The Physician's Guide to Financial Freedom
Getting Started As A Consultant: How to Launch and Brand Your Unique Skill Sets to Position, Leverage, and Capitalize on Niche Consulting Opportunities
From Amazon (description):
In the third book of Dr. Loo’s Physician’s Guide to Financial Freedom series, he examines how to start, launch, and capitalize on a successful consulting career so you have the opportunity to make more income doing work you love.
Consulting is work that offers you more time, freedom, and flexibility, work that can be done from anywhere, anytime, and with whomever you choose.
Getting Started as a Consultant looks at:
- The advantages and disadvantages of a consulting career
- How to start, build, and run a profitable consulting business
- The top five skill sets needed to become a successful consultant
- How to transition into a consulting career
- How to identify your target niches
- How to create your unique brand, how to protect and enhance it, and how to position and leverage your brand in today’s marketplace
- How to market, promote, and advertise for pennies on the dollar, even for free
- How to build and maintain clientele
- How to deal with “haters”
- The nuts and bolts: running the business aspects of your consulting business
- The unique challenges of a consulting business
- And much more!
Whether you’re interested in an alternative career, career transition, creating your own unique consulting brand niche, starting your own business, earning additional streams of income, getting out of the tiring corporate rat race, working for yourself, or becoming financially independent, this book is for you.
It addresses all of your questions and concerns about how to start, build, run, and grow your own rewarding and lucrative consulting business.
About: Dr. Christopher Loo is a physician who became financially free at the age of twenty-nine and retired early at the age of thirty-eight, as a result of making strategic investments after the 2008 financial crisis. A graduate of the MD-PhD program offered jointly through the Baylor College of Medicine and Department of Bioengineering at Rice University, he is the author of "How I Quit My Lucrative Career and Achieved Financial Freedom Using Real Estate" and three other Physician's Guides for financial freedom. He is the host of the Financial Freedom for Physicians podcast, a regular contributor to KevinMD, and has spoken about the importance of financial literacy for Passive Income MD, the White Coat Investor, Board Vitals, SEAK Non-Clinical Careers, SoMe Docs, Doximity, Medpage Today, FinCon, and other high-profile financial brands geared toward high-income professionals. His website is www.drchrisloomdphd.com.
The Physician's Guide to Financial Freedom: Getting Started As a Consultant
$4.95 Shipping. We ship to all 50 US states and territories.